Mechanical Systems to give you better performance.
Mechanical systems play an increasingly important role in today’s modern facilities. SPA Engineering’s design professionals bring their experience and knowledge of commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings to each project as they establish appropriate, cost-effective solutions for the facility at hand.
Our broad design experience, paired with the varied range of project delivery methods for our clients’ utilization, requires our utmost diligence in staying informed on the latest in technology, design approach, and construction practices. As a result, our buildings are more efficient to operate and maintain, with better performance for the environment overall.
Our Mechanical Engineering Services include:
- Code Evaluation and Compliance
- Systems & Equipment Analysis and Design
- Assessments and Inspections
- Energy, Water & Indoor Environmental Quality Research and Studies
- Building Envelope Energy Modeling
- Heating & Ventilation
- Air Conditioning & Humidification
- Plumbing & Venting
- Intelligent Building Control Systems
- Air & Water Filtration
- Diesel Fuel Supplies to Emergency Generators
- Life Cycle Analysis (Energy & Sustainability Audits, Existing Facility Evaluation, Costing)
- Heat Recovery & Energy Conservation
- Fire Protection Systems
- Contract Document Preparation
- Contract Document Administration